Is it Time to Refinance?
Debt is an important part of the overall financial picture of your business. Regular review of the terms of your loans and current market conditions can maximize the value on your business. If you are thinking of refinancing, consider the following factors:
- Reasons for refinancing
- Do you have a balloon payment to payoff?
- Are there multiple loans to consolidate?
- Are you looking to gain working capital by cashing out equity?
- Are current market rates lower?
- Do the math
- Do you have any prepayment penalties on your current loans?
- What are the associated settlement costs on a refinance?
- How much lower would your monthly payment be?
Once you’ve decided that a refinance might be best for your business, it’s time to choose a lender. Finding the right lender with the right type of loan can be a daunting process. It’s hard to even know where to begin with so many options from your local bank to alternative lenders available to you. That’s where we at Evergreen Equity Partners can help. With access to many different lenders, we offer a one-stop shop for your refinance. We will work closely with you throughout the process to assemble a loan package to present to multiple lenders and get you the best financing available. Contact us today to find out more.